Skale network advance to the fast integration of Blockchain consensus, Blockchain Decentralized system for Credible work rate and low transaction fee to meet the needed demand for Decentralized application(dApp), recently dApp running on high speed cost probability and immense fee that’s is demanding.
Skale network is Decentralized layers of dApp that runs on high speed consensus mechanism and interoperate dApp smart contract to scale million of users per second such as Ethereum and other Blockchain platforms, it’s an open source Decentralized network that use Skale utilities token for Staking to run Skale mining nodes.
Skale lab is a team behind Skale network transformation, Skale deployed numbers of Blockchain validators and Partners that includes run Skale network from the early beginning when the network was launch and the addition is an importance step for Ethereum Developers teams that is proud to integrate and work with Skale network.
Skale’s importance to Ethereum ecosystem development is an advance choice looking at it’s Decentralized key of design decisions, it’s key merit that includes EVM compatibility, full Solidity language support and BLS cryptography, Skale functionality is on Ethereum Mainnet and network compatibility that enhance Skale’s benefit for extensive layers of Decentralizedapp Developers, protocol designers and few others.
Skale network and it’s Mainnet launch is an exceptional integration with many Decentralized Use cases and Developers solution tools for Ethereum community for Skale which running building and running dApp, Ethereum have made lot of huge recognizable work so far having the Developers propulsion for ecosystem Development
AN OVERVIEW OF SKALE DELEGATORS AND VALIDATORS NETWORK
Skale network approach on Proof of Stake mechanism have the unique aspect of Stronger Integrated security model, Skale network run nodes fluently on a discreted environment which add unique anticipated design that open opportunities for delegators Integration and the growth exception. Skale network Integration of Proof of Use a requirement for their token Launch on consensys Codefi Activate, where SKL token are staked/Delegated on Skale network during the public sale, the participants must stake and delegate minimum of 50% for 60 days intervals complete the proof of Use requirements when due. Skale Mainnet phases is of stronger utilization when Staking validators has to perform well to avoid been penalized and slash of it’s Staked token, so Skale work with experience Delegators and validator to integrate high quality nodes.
SKALE NETWORK VALIDATORS NODES
Skale network is comprised of Blockchain elasticity of nodes Sidechain and Proof of Stake (PoS) network, Skale work seamlessly and operationally gaining the required mining resources and Pooling Optimization at any level, Validators work fluently for better nodes setup, Staking respectively. Skale network exploits Large on nodes independently, it’s works on Sidechain unification of Ethereum Mainnet for Skale network token invented and other disbursement of Nodes Validators Reward, Developers Usability on Skale stake token on Ethereum 2.0 Staking mechanism that run on Skale contract that’s were Validators get payed for their network Secure reliability in bounty pool, Skale abstraction on nodes capabilities is Sidechain related and constitutes various collective of virtualization of subnodes Relation on Skale daemon and consensus mechanism, Validators nodes deployment enable various network capabilities and bring containerized architecture for Blockchain performance and industrial-Driven on perspective of Developers run on Decentralization innovative system
SKALE DECENTRALIZED STORAGE
Understand an impressive aspect of Skale Decentralized storage Paradigm, whose works towards it’s Sidechain computation and throughput with Ethereum 2.0 Mainnet capabilities;) Ethereum storage capabilities is really expensive when storing Data that pass 1GB on Ethereum Database, but Developers integration IPFS to boost more on their storage needs which comprise it’s Storage hash on Ethereum, it’s say on Decentralized world lots of optionality is on ground, Skale network for example also Ethereum based compatibility that capable of holding 100mb, it’s cost effectiveness is well utilize for Developers and business to undergo their storage usability, due to this establishment of Integrating a Decentralized Storage that is applicable and unique solution Modularity based Ethereum ecosystem - Skale Sidechain Elasticity it’s comprise of built in data Availability.
5 key understand features on Skale network
1) Skale interoperability with Ethereum have the most important key Integration and it's open sources Blockchain versatility on Developers ecosystem, tools and Skale add Ethereum Mainnet for running of Staking commences and others Blockchain mechanism Use cases for building a reliable layers 2 network.
2) Skale service compatibilities on Ethereum Mainnet have built a core baseline for Skale chain to runs fluently on fast transaction of 2000tps with it's operational cost reduction and provision of Security model for Skale network functionality at it's core, Skale network fused it's Blockchain Partnership perspective have grown rapidly for easy dApp accessibility and secure users experience
3) Skale network work on high Blockchain Delegators and validator sets for Staking mechanism, That have delegate and validated on different networks with lots of challenges that will result to Slashing or been penalized of any malicious behavior.
Skale network bring validators of stronger calibers that work perfectly on node performance and it's validator's reputation.
4) Skale network as layers 2 execution of non-custodial PoS works approachably when running asset btw Chain via custodial ownership of Skale smart contract, adding security leverage of it's Mainnet and layers 2 adaptability model.
5) Skale network with Ethereum 2.0 Mainnet compatibility aim to address the Data storage redundancy in Blockchain Decentralized Storage database, Skale have introduce Sidechain Elasticity it’s comprise available built in storage which users can still Integrate it.
Check on our Social media for details on Skale Network
SKALE: Build Powerful Ethereum dApps
SKALE is a fully decentralized Ethereum compatible Layer 2 PoS network that provides all benefits of decentralization…